Welcome to the wonderful and sometimes wacky world of the Bishop Family
Don't forget to feed the fish!

Monday, February 20, 2012

A Last Minute Trip to UT

Sawyer loved cuddling with Grandpa while watching
cartoons...and vice versa.
    Rob, Daniel, Darion and I made a quick last minute trip to Utah to visit with Tabitha, Mike and Sawyer...and Aaron, although Aaron had plans for the weekend.  We did actually get to see him for a couple of minutes in his apartment complex parking lot as we were driving by and he was working on his car. A bit of great timing that was.

We got a chance to hike up to the Y on the mountain east of the BYU campus.  Although I had attended BYU for 2 years (many years ago), I had never made the hike.  I'm glad to say now that I've done it.
I made it (to the bottom of the Y anyway)

Tabi was a brave trooper ascending and descending the
slippery hike while 5 months pregnant.


Sawyer doing the Cougar dance with
Cosmo (BYU's mascot)

He looked so cute in his BYU sweatsuit!

Looking down from the Y you can see 3 temples (2 here and
the other in downtown Provo under construction)

Darion and Daniel keeping up with Sawyer.
How fun it was to see Sawyer again! He is growing so fast and learning to talk. He pretty much ran up the mountain toward the Y. Ah....to be so young and nimble.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun trip!!!

    I'm waiting for you start posting pictures of all my sewing projects!!! Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete