Anyway, Rob has been busy with work--traveling to various and sundry places like Sacramento, San Francisco, Bakersfield and Lake Tahoe to fix elevators and escalators, while keeping up with his route here in Fresno.
Darion has just completed football season with Clovis West. He and Daniel are both in to rugby practice for the Golden Eagles Rugby Club.
Both Daniel and Darion have been injured messing around on the trampolines at a new Trampoline Arena in town. Daniel smashed his thigh doing a back flip into the foam pit. Doctor diagnosed myositis ossificans, where the injury to muscle and bone covering can cause done to form in the muscle. It doctor had to take a very large needle and suck out a lot of fluid from his thigh. He returns to the doctor tomorrow. Darion's was a shoulder subluxation, in other words he popped his shoulder out then back in its socket. He was out of football for a week, but is doing better now. I'm not quite sure how his happened.
And me, I've been up to my eyeballs in quilting. I made 6 or 7 lap quilts for our Relief Society's recent service project. Silly me, I didn't even think to take pictures of them, except the last one. And now I am knee deep into a zig zag quilt for my grandson Sawyer.
yay! So happy for an update! Glad to hear the family is doing good. I love the picture of Daniel in costume!
ReplyDelete